I AM KARYN SUÁREZ
Executive Coach specialized in public speaking and communication, a university professor, an entrepreneur, and a conference speaker (bilingual English/Spanish). My passion for teaching has led me to instruct various courses and trainings in both the university and the corporate environment working with Fortune 500 companies worldwide.
My personal leadership style is to create dynamic and personalized coaching for companies, universities, and professionals to help them deliver their messages effectively by incorporating innovative and engaging training sessions.
Having a Bachelor degree in Communications from Loyola University Chicago and an MBA from Nova Southeastern University Florida with an emphasis in Marketing and Business Communication; in the past as a university professor, I have taught various communication and marketing courses working with universities and multinational companies for over 10 years.
PROVIDES EXECUTIVE TRAINING COURSES IN
- Corporate communication & presentation skills training
- Public Speaking one to one tailored executive coaching
- Persuasive Skills development
- Negotiation practices
- Impact Elevator Pitch creations
- Soft Skills methods
- Political candidate & individual image consulting
- Nonverbal communication skills: Perception and Correction
- Pecha Kucha presentation technique
- Corporate business writing skills (American English)
- Conference Speaker and Guest Lecturer
- Uses 3 P´s American Training Methodology
- All courses and trainings are given in both Native English or Spanish.
I am currently organizing various workshops and communication seminars for startups, university students, executives, and professionals from all sectors throughout Spain and in the USA.
HOW YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM MY EXPERTISE
- Create a powerful message and a delivery that will allow you to connect with your audience as a charismatic thought leader.
- Assist in strengthening each individual members core competency.
- Coaching your team to work in tandem in order to provide a unified approach to your corporate communication.
- Correct accent reduction and diction in order for your message and communication to be clear when speaking outside of your native language.
- Craft a focused approach to overcome speaking anxiety.
- Refining body language and movement issues.
- Determine the proper pace and timing of your speech.
- Make your presentations powerful and memorable by incorporating storytelling techniques.
- Pitch perfecting for startups.
- Improve your persuasive strategies for sales teams.
- Nonverbal communication tips to improve credibility and confidence.
- Tips for improving online meetings and interviews.