I AM KARYN SUAREZ
communications specialist and public speaking trainer in both Spanish and English (bilingual). I have provided one on one and group coaching services to executives, online entrepreneurs, university students, and professionals from all sectors throughout Spain and in the USA.
Having a Bachelor degree in Communications from Loyola University Chicago and an MBA from Nova Southeastern University Florida with an emphasis in Marketing and Business Communication; in the past as a university professor, I have taught various public speaking courses working with universities and multinational companies for over 10 years.
Some of the training seminars and courses I have taught were on Improving your Public Speaking for Business, Interviewing and Negotiation Skills, Customer Service Communication, Hospitality Business Marketing, Business English for Speaking, and others. I also started various public speaking clubs including one at Les Roches School of Hospitality Business Management and founded a Toastmasters Club at Aertec Solutions Málaga following my training courses in order to maintain the practice and continue applying their learned skills.
I am currently organizing various workshops and communication seminars for online entrepreneurs, students, executives, and professionals from all sectors throughout Spain and in the USA.
HOW YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM MY EXPERTISE
- Create a powerful message and a delivery that will allow you to connect with your audience as a charismatic thought leader.
- Assist in strengthening each individual members core competency.
- Coaching your team to work in tandem in order to provide a unified approach to your corporate communication.
- Correct accent reduction and diction in order for your message and communication to be clear when speaking outside of your native language.
- Craft a focused approach to overcome speaking anxiety.
- Refining body language and movement issues.
- Determine the proper pace and timing of your speech.
- Make your presentations powerful and memorable by incorporating storytelling techniques.